Our new book is published!
I help teams and organizations navigate complex change.
I’m an organizational effectiveness professional with extensive experience as both an internal and external change agent. Possessing a graduate degree in Organizational Communication, trained as a Six Sigma Black Belt, and certified as a Human Systems Dynamics Professional, I offer the “hard” and “soft” skills needed to create positive, sustainable change.
Customized solutions draw from four overlapping focus areas:
- Improving Processes
- Developing Leaders and Teams
- Assessing and Revising Strategy
- Change Management and Business Transformation
Guidelines for my work:
- Combine models and tools to address each customer’s unique situations and needs.
- Recognize that if the customer does not own the solution, it is unlikely to be sustainable.
- Focus on asking insightful questions and providing options rather than providing a single definitive answer.
- Strive to build lasting relationships. Earn the right to help with emerging needs over time.
- Never lose sight of the fact that customers invest their trust and resources with me. Always provide my best effort.
Away from Work:
Living in southern New Jersey (in the greater Philadelphia, PA area), my interests include volunteering, freshwater fishing, and watching the Philadelphia Phillies.